For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Monday, March 17, 2014

Sacrament Question

From One of My Readers.... "Some friends were speaking in Sacrament Meeting so I sat with their young children. Their 5-year-old son kept whispering to me throughout the opening song, the announcements, and the sacrament hymn. I kept trying to quiet him but he kept thinking of things to say. I took the bread and passed the tray to him. He picked up a piece of bread, looked at it thoughtfully, and passed the tray. He then turned to me and asked, “Could you use a peanutbutter and jelly sandwich as the body of Christ?” I was caught completely off guard! Then I had to fight the urge to laugh. He is such a thinker!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment