For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Monday, March 17, 2014

Baby is Three

MK celebrated her 3rd birthday last week. It's going by too fast. I was talking about it, pretending to cry, and my oldest two said, "Why are you complaining about? It's silly." Her birthday: She is my shy one. We sang to her and I could tell she liked it and was embarrassed by it. When she got her present and opened it. She was happy with it even though she did not know what it was. She gave it to her dad to take out of the box and said, "It's my most favorite present!" I got her a toy microphone. She was using a stick last week and I couldn't have her using a stick. What is with kids and sticks?! All my children like to play with sticks. They make my husband nervous...to be honest, they make me nervous too.

No comments:

Post a Comment