For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Saturday, May 23, 2015

Birthday Thank You cards

We celebrated my daughter's 8th birthday today with her little girl friends. We had a fun T-Party. I am cheesy, and made it a Lemon-aTe Party. I made some lemonade and other treats. It was a gluten free party for the most part because my daughter's little friend can't eat gluten. I made the most delicious cup cakes. I got the recipe from her mother. They were A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. My niece said they were the best cupcakes she has ever eaten, and she doesn't like cup cakes. Wow! So, I had my daughter write thank you cards because I wanted her to learn gratitude. She was very tired as these past two days have been full of lots of activity for her. She said, "I'm so tired. I kind of wish now that I didn't get so many presents." I think I failed in teaching her gratitude. I hope I luck out better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment