For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Table Manners

Trying to teach young children table manners can be trying at times. One of my daughters need to use the bathroom, but said what she needed to do. I'll spare you the particulars of the words she used as it can be considered TMI...or bad table manners. I asked her to please say, "May I be excused to use the bathroom?" My son decided another alternative could be used. His idea was for her to say, "May I be excused to use the Human Litter?" Yeah, I don't think (I hope!) this will start trending in society.

No comments:

Post a Comment