For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Talking to Yourself

Babies can get away with so much. Can you blame anyone for allowing them this freedom? However, if an adult did the same thing people would think you were loosing it. For example, MK strolled up in her walker to the oven door. She saw her reflection and began to talk to herself. A little while later she was yelling at herself and banging her hands against the door. It was funny and cute, but would it be funny and cute if you saw me doing the same thing? I'm guessing the answer to this would be a BIG FAT NO.

No comments:

Post a Comment