For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas Music in January

If you remember my daughter's version of 'Angel's We Have Heard on High' you'll be delighted to know she finally "learned" the other portion.

"Angel's we have heard and saw, angel's we have heard and saw, sleeping, sleeping all the time...ooooo..."

My husband and I laughed and he said, "Angel's just sleep all day on the clouds. They have nothing better to do." I think he said it was boring, but I can't remember for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment