For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Thursday, January 5, 2012

Amazed!

I'm homeschooling my son, VJ. Today during his math lesson he asked me, "Mommy, what is 8+7? I told him to try to figure it out in his head or if not, to use the abacus. He used it. Then he looked at it and said. It's 15. Just like 5+5+5 is 15 and 3x5 is 15. OK, so here's where I am bragging (excuse me) because he just turned 6 last month and is technically in Kindergarten. I love the way his mind works and that I get to be with him to see it in action. I never grow tired of his hunger for knowledge. It's a wonderful thing. I hope my husband will let me continue to home school him after he turns 8, but if not, I am happy to have this time with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment