For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Saturday, November 19, 2011

Raking Leaves

We went outside today and we were out there for a long time. I decided to help my neighbor by raking some leaves out of his driveway. He has always been so kind and generous with his organic garden. I thought I would return the favor. My kids thought it would be fun to play in the pile. We both were working hard except they were working hard to undo my work. I tried to get some pictures of them playing in the leaves. As soon as I get the camera out, they decide to turn their backs on me and move around too much. If I had a better camera it might not have been so much work to get a good photo. I think I may only have one good picture. I realized adults and kids are really the same when a camera comes out. They either act really silly or don't want to be seen. Not fun for the one taking the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment