For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Wednesday, November 30, 2011

An Apple A Day

I told my oldest three to eat an apple a day to keep the doctor away. LC started to laugh. She said it was funny. I am thinking she thought he was scared of them. She said, "The doctor is going to come and see the apple. Then he will leave."

A few days pass and I tell them this quote again as I hand them apples to eat.

LC laughs again, "That is so silly."

VJ asks, "Mommy, how is that?"

LC kept talking,"It's very funny. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. An orange a day keeps the doctor away. Do you see how silly it is?"

"Moooommmmmyyy! How is that? How does an apple keep him away?"


I explained it to them. I have to remember kids take things literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment