For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Paper Cuts?

For some time now I was waking up with scratches on my arms. I started seeing them show up on my neck and other areas of my body. Last night I found strange paper cuts on my hands. Maybe I cut myself while doing the dishes? Did I do it while sharpening the knife? I was careful and I know I would have felt it or done worse damage if it was the knife. It just did not make sense to me at all.

I figured it out when I got up to feed MK. I put her in bed to nurse her, which I had been doing for some time now. As I was drifting off to sleep (I thought I was staying awake the entire time during her feeding), I felt a sharp pain on my arm. Yes, she was scratching and pinching me while she ate. I think I know the answer to a question I had asked long ago..."Do kittens hurt their mothers when they nurse?" It's time to give her a manicure before she can turn her "attention" to my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment