For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The People One

LC wanted to watch The Grinch, "the people one" on the computer. I was talking to my husband about it. I was wondering how watching this movie would be OK to watch on Sunday. Then I remembered how Pres. Utchdorf quoted The Grinch in his last Christmas devotional. I had not realized LC was listening as we were trying to figure out if this was a Sabbath worthy movie.

She walked towards her daddy and said, "Daddy, Daddy, I want to watch The Grinch, the people one. Pres. Hinkley recorded him (trying to say quoted). So, we can watch it."

She is a crafty one! I wish I would have saved it for when they were older. We are more savvy now about movie selections. The rule is they can only see G movies. However, SJ was funny to watch when we put this movie on. She saw I was going to put it on and said, "Noooo, naught dat one!" Then she ran out of the room. She slowly came in the room and then would high tailed it out when she saw The Grinch. This went on for some time. It was very funny (I'm terrible! I know). When she finally came in she sat next on my lap. I told her it was not real, but I don't think a 2-year-old understands 'real' and 'not real'. So, we will now have to watch it when SJ is asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment