For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Birthday Countdown

VJ knows how to read a calendar now. He likes to see what day of the week it is and wants to be in charge of crossing the day off the list. One day he crossed off too many days. I was confused about what day it was until we finally caught up. He was just wanting to hurry it up for December to get here. He wants his birthday to come. He can't wait to be six year's old. I am letting him know how lucky/blessed he is to have his birthday on Christmas Eve. He is glad it is on that day. I'm hoping he doesn't change his mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment