For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Overalls

My son got some overalls from a friend this weekend. We are getting ready to go to a party and I helped him put them on. I need to sew patches on all his jeans. They all have holes in the knees. He looked so cute and I said, "Now you look like a farmer!"

He had a fit. Thanks to Grandma for putting it in his head that being a farmer is a bad thing. He will not be wearing them again. Ugh! These were his only jeans without holes and he looked so cute in them. I'm kicking myself for saying he looked like a farmer....even though we do live in the heart of a farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment