For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Thursday, September 15, 2011

Soon to be 2

My soon to be 2-year-old daughter is having a 'I wish I was still a baby' phase. She gets under the floor play mat and makes the same baby sounds as our 6-month-old. She even manages to get inside of the jumperoo, but then whines when she can't get out.

Poor baby! She has it worse than my other children did when a new baby came along. Where does the time go? It seems like only yesterday she was a little baby herself. I have to remember she is no longer a baby, but a toddler.

No comments:

Post a Comment