For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Thursday, September 29, 2011

Water Spout

At breakfast today, my children told me they do not want to have a water spout on our house. I was confused at first and did not understand what they were saying, nor what they meant. I asked them what and why....

"We don't ever want a water spout on our house because then a spider can get inside."---4-year-old daughter

"Yeah," says my son, "we don't want a house full of spiders. They they will get inside and ruin the electricity."

"How will they do that?" I asked.

Son-"They will get inside of the electricity and make big webs. Then our lights will go out."

"Yeah," says my daughter, "then our house will be full of all kinds of spiders."

I can't remember everything else they said, but it was a very interesting conversation. She went on to talk about museums and how they have bones of dragons (this is what she calls dinosaurs), cows, and other animals. My son mentioned pig bones being there. I asked her how she knew all of this and she just said, "I know. I know because it is true." To which my son nodded with a look on his face that said, "Yup. She is telling it like it is."

I'm guessing the 'Itsy Bitsy Spider' and the recent trip to the Science Museum had much to do with these conclusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment