For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Waiting....

We made it to the hospital. I feel asleep and gave my husband bad directions, but we still got to the hospital early. We are outside the children's waiting area and no one is here yet. We got a phone number to call and there is no answer. I am not sure what to expect next, but I am grateful she is still sleeping soundly. I was afraid she was going to wake up when we had to unzip her clothes to take out her little leg. They needed to put a hospital information band on her.


I guess from now on it's just wait....wait...and wait...something I am not good at. I guess my patience muscle is in need of a workout? Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment