For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Family Drawing


My son told me he was going to draw a picture of our family. When he was done he came over to show it to me. He pointed out each member of our family. When he got to our recent addition, he said, "See I drew her with her face fixed." I wish he had the words to describe how he feels or thinks about what is going to happen to his sister in a few weeks. I guess I don't have the adequate vocabulary to describe how I feel either.

No comments:

Post a Comment