For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Toys and Books

The best part about being a stay-at-home mother right now is getting to watch my children at play. I get to write about all the funny, cute, sweet and sometimes scary (see post about the police) things they say and do. I would be sad to think of someone else enjoying them all day (I shutter as I think my oldest will be leaving me for Kindergarten soon) and getting to hear and see all the things they do.

One of my favorite things to see is my three oldest pretend play. It's fun to see them talk for their toys, cars and stuffed animals. I hope they can always remember their childhood as a fun and happy time.

Another favorite thing to watch is my son reading to his sisters at night. A few weeks ago, I had moved his bed into his sister's room and I found him reading to his 2nd little sister (our 3rd child). I am blessed to have such wonderful children. I'm grateful for the time I can have with them. The icing on the cake is to see daddy at play with them too. I think my life can't get any better than this....well, maybe if I had a maid to clean then I would have more play time.

No comments:

Post a Comment