For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Friday, May 13, 2011

Moco


My 3-year-old daughter does not want to learn Spanish, however, she occasionally uses Spanish words.

She was upset while coloring at the table with her brother. She said, "He put a moco on my hand." I was disgusted and asked her brother if he put a moco on her hand. "No, I did not" was his answer. I asked her to come show it to me. He put a dot on her hand with his red marker. I was glad to know he did not put one on her hand, but now it's time to teach my daughter that a moco is a booger.

No comments:

Post a Comment