For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Ants In My Backyard


While we were outside playing today I noticed we had about six different ant hills in the backyard. These fire ants will take over if you do not stop them in the beginning. I grabbed the spray to kill them and as I was killing them my two oldest came over to watch me. Here's what they had to say....

"The ants are yelling, 'Oh, no, what's happening?' right now."

"Look at them run. The babies are crying, 'Mommy, who is doing this to us? Where is this poison coming from? Help me! Help me!'"

"The ants are asking for someone to help them, but they are not going to get any help. You are killing them."

"They are all going to die. They are not happy. They are scared."

No comments:

Post a Comment