For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Tuesday, May 10, 2011

From Brown Skin to ???


Lately, my third child has been putting things in her mouth. Her latest "treats" include: crayons, dirt and dandelions. On Saturday, she was outside playing and came inside with a black hands, mouth and face...thank you potting soil. Today, she was happily sitting on the couch eating a crayon. Her lips, tongue and cheeks were a lovely shade of green, bright green. Thankfully, the dandelions just decorate her lips and face with petals.

My only worry is to find her eating the following: poo, a bug, pee infested anything, and a dead thing found in the yard. I cringe to consider cleaning these off her cheeks, hands and mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment