For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Big Head


You gotta wonder what is floating around in a child's mind sometimes.

On Sunday we had to drive two trucks to church because our family has outgrown our extended cab. As we were driving there Child2 (our second child, oldest daughter) said, "I'm looking for Daddy. Where is he? Oh, there he is in the truck in front of us. I can see his big head. (I laugh) Daddy has a big head. His head is really big, Mommy. His head is bigger than yours. You have a little head, but Daddy's head is really, really big." I could not stop laughing.

As soon as I composed myself I told her not to tell people this (yet, here I am posting this on my blog) because we shouldn't say this about people's heads or any other part of their body. (Please note that Daddy's head is no bigger than Mommy's head.) I just never know what is going to come out of this little girl's mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment