For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Description


My 3-year-old daughter was talking to someone about her new baby sister. She was trying to tell them she had a cleft lip, but could not think of the words. Instead she said, "My baby's face is like this..." She tried to move her lips with her fingers to show how the baby looked.

I was embarrassed at first and was going to stop her, but realized she was OK. She should be able to talk about it. It's not something to hid as if it was shameful. It is what it is and why not tell it. Lesson learned from the mouth of a babe. Kids. They are so innocent and just tell it like it is or in her case try to.

No comments:

Post a Comment