For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Tuesday, May 3, 2011

ALL CAPS


A while ago, I explained to my son how writing in ALL CAPS can mean you are shouting. He was typing something to a family member on my facebook page wanting to use ALL CAPS.

The other day my 3-year-old daughter was testing me and I lost my temper. I raised my voice at her because she was ignoring me (not my finest moment-ugh!). My son tells me, "Mommy, you are talking in capital letters right now." I had to laugh and the atmosphere instantly changed in our home.

2 comments:

  1. Aren't kids such a blessing! They always help us keep things in perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes. Out of the mouths of babes.

    ReplyDelete