For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Cat


My oldest daughter was pretending to be a cat one day. What did she do? She licked the cat. Yes, it was gross and she learned her lesson. Unfortunately, her little sister saw her do it and now she keeps licking him. Apparently, she does not mind having cat hair in her mouth.


I wonder if one day they will be happy about my blog or be embarrassed by it. I'm guessing the teen versions of them will not like this post at all, but the mother version of my girls will appreciate it when their children repeat these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment