For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sunny Day


A story from my mother-in-law....

She had gone up to her grandson's baptism in the state of Washington. After the baptism, she walk outside with her son. The day happened to be an unusual one-the sun was out. A mother and a little toddler came out of the church building behind them. The girl raised her hands over her squinting eyes. She asked-while she was pointing to the sun-annoyed, "What's that Mommy?" It must have been the first time she saw the sun. If I remember correctly the girl said she did not like it and wished it would go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment