For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Blinking Eyes


My Child2 loves her 1-month-old baby sister. She is constantly hugging and kissing her. Child4 now sees her coming and begins to brace herself. When I am holding her I can feel her little body tense up and her eyes begin to blink like a hummingbird's wings. Flutter, flutter, flutter!!! I am not sure if it's because of Child3's hugs or not, but you would be closing your eyes if you got poked by a 18-month-old too.

No comments:

Post a Comment