For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Saturday, April 16, 2011

Kindergarten Registration


My son and husband are exciting about Kindergarten. I, however, am NOT. I think a 5-year-old is too young to be sent out into the world to be sujected to the influences of strangers. He had been reviewing the calendar for the registration day and was very happy when this day came. Due to work deadlines, we could not take him.

He looked out the window in the afternoon and said, "Look there's the school bus. (sighed) That boy got to go to school today."

Poor boy! He thought it was his first day of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment