For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Saturday, April 16, 2011

Disney's Rapunzel


My oldest daughter was watching Rapunzel and said, "Rapunzel doesn't use the bathroom. The movie doesn't show her taking off her pants to go pee or poo. She doesn't take her clothes off either to take a shower. Rapunzel doesn't take a bath. Her momma does not take a bath either."

Earlier, I was mimicing Mother Gothel in the story and she told me, "Mommy don't talk like her. She is a bad guy. Do you want to be like her? Do you want to be a bad guy?"

"No," I said.

"Well, then," she replied, "don't talk like her."

No comments:

Post a Comment