For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Saturday, April 2, 2011

Dish and The Spoon


My oldest daughter was singing "Hey diddle diddle the cat and the fiddle...." When she got to the part of the dish running away with the spoon she said, "What in the world?! How did we get them to do that?"

On another day she asked, "Why are they running away? Where are they going?"

The idea of a dish running away with a spoon has been really on her mind. She has been asking me questions all week about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment