For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Friday, March 18, 2011

Protector


From my husband's Aunt....

She relayed a story about my son. Last year after a family reunion, a family member asked to take the baby to their house. We said it was OK and they went down the road to the house. My son and oldest daughter stayed.

Soon my son was saying, "I need to go see where my sister is at. I don't know those people and I need to see if she is OK."

"But they are family," was the reply.

"I don't know them. I need to see how she is doing."

I love that he is such a good big brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment