For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Sunday, March 27, 2011

Baby Lotion


I was resting in bed (recovering from mastitis, which is very painful) when my 18-month-old daughter came into my room. She likes to lay in the baby's bouncer. I think she is missing her mommy and wants her to get out of bed now. This birth was not kind to my body. Whenever I get up and walk around I have to go right back to bed or sit down.

I could hear her playing quietly and speaking to herself from inside the bouncer. Suddenly, I began to smell the sweet scent of baby fill the air. Curious, I turned to find my third child had spread baby lotion all over her hair and face. She had a soft pink growth at the end of her nose and her curly hair was pasted to her head. She looked up and smiled sweetly and proudly while she began to add more lotion to her hair.

I began to laugh and took a picture. The other children ran into my room to see what was so funny and laughed too, but Daddy was not happy at all. I guess he figured my laughter and the camera encouraged her wasteful behavior. Perhaps he is right, but it was very funny. The best part was when she began to pose happily for her picture. My future lotion model.

No comments:

Post a Comment