For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Nap Time

I actually got all my children to nap this week. It was a nice change. I tried to nap, but couldn't...joy! So, I watched an old movie on Netflix.com, which was nice since I never get to watch chick flicks. Everyone woke up, started running around the house, but the baby stayed in bed quietly playing. Suddenly, my daughter comes into my room and said something you never want to hear. The baby had taken off her diaper and decided to play. Nice! What a wonderful surprise!

It took me a long time to bath her in our tub. I couldn't reach her (thanks to the giant belly I'm sporting these days) and I was trying to keep her from touching me at the same time. Yuck! Our tub is really high and my belly kept getting in the way. Daddy is currently fixing their bathroom (in all honesty he is trying to figure out how to do it). Someone decided to flush lots of paper, a toy or something. While trying to fix it, Dad turned it into a disaster area and it's now off-limits. The joys of family life! Sometimes things don't go right, but you can definitely laugh about it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment