For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Saturday, February 5, 2011

Riding Cows


My son saw some horses during a drive this week and wanted me to see them. They were poor pitiful looking creatures. I told him I had seen them before, but couldn't look at them since they looked like they are not being taken care of. My 3-year-old daughter piped in and said, "I will take care of them. I will take care of a cow. I'll say 'Hey cow, come here. I will take care of you.'

"How will you take care of it?"

"I will ride it. I like to ride cows (she has yet to ride one) and horses (she has been on one), sheep (no), chickens (never) and..."

My son and I looked at each other as he interrupted her, "You can't ride a chicken! You are too big!"

"I want to ride a mouse." She said ignoring him, but he said the same thing to her.

She replies, "I don't want to ride a little mouse. I want to ride a big mouse."

With my firstborn girl there is never a dull moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment