For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Saturday, February 19, 2011

Exploding BB


This week my oldest daughter came into my room while I was changing. She looked horrified as she said, "Mommy, your belly button is exploding! The baby is going to come out now."

"The truth from the mouths of babes," I thought, "Yes, my stomach is very big."

I put a band-aid on my belly button after she said this and I saw it in the mirror. Yes, it did look (not to mention feel) like it was about to explode. I usually do this in month 8 of my pregnancy (put a band-aid on it), but was procrastinating this time. Why? I do not like how it looks and feels when it pops out. Plus, a band-aid keeps it from showing up under your clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment