For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Saturday, February 19, 2011

Bed Bugs


As I have mentioned before, the children are enjoying youtube videos of bugs, animals, etc... A while back we were watching butterflies eating and on the sidebar there was a video about bed bugs. She wanted to see this video.

I did not want to see it because it is one nasty bug and I get creeped out. She insisted and we watched it. I don't want her to be paranoid (like I am) and I had to pretend to be OK and fasinated by them. To be perfectly honest, my skin was crawling, but we did learn a lot from this video.

Tonight, as I tucked them into bed. I said, "Nighty-night, don't let the bed bugs bite." My son looked up at me with scared little eyes; then I remembered the video. I quickly told him, "It's a joke. I am only teasing. We do not have bed bugs." I hope he believes me. I don't want him to have his first nightmare because of my teasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment