For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Komodo Dragon


My oldest daughter said the following....

"Mommy showed me a video of a Komodo Dragon. It is a big lizard. It's not a dragon. It was eating a pig. I am a Komodo Dragon and this (pointing to a toy) is a pig. I am going to eat him."

Later, my husband asked me if I showed her this video. I cringed inside wondering if I had done something wrong, and I let him know I had showed her this youtube video. She is becoming interested in learning about animals and what they eat. As long as she keeps wanting to learn about the world and likes it I am going to encourage it. Plus, it does not seem to bother her or my son. He said, "We eat pigs too. They are yummy." Yes, we are far from vegans in this home.

No comments:

Post a Comment