For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Diapers


Lovely, just lovely....I went to get my baby out of her crib when she woke-up from her afternoon nap today. She was playing for a while after waking up; then started fussing and calling for her "Mamma, Mamma!"


I went in and smelled why she was calling me. The only problem was that she took off her pants and diaper. Thankfully, she did not play in it like my other daughter did when she pulled this stunt. You've just gotta love it when they try to be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment