For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cat's Ears


The other day my husband called all of our children to read the scriptures before heading to bed. He told them even the cat had to come. My 5-year-old son said, "The cat does not have ears. He has a tail." This was the start of a debate between father and son as to whether or not a cat has ears. I posted this on my facebook page and my niece's husband said that my son meant the cat did not have "spiritual ears" to hear the scriptures.

No comments:

Post a Comment