For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Sunday, January 30, 2011

Belly Fat


I have one month left until the new baby comes. As you can imagine I am pretty uncomfortable and rather large. My daughter turns around while eating lunch today and says, "Mommy, your belly is big and fat."

Later, during evening family prayer, my son squeezes in next to me. He barely has enough room to sit next to me since I can't close my legs anymore. As I move up to give him room, under his breath he says, "I don't have any room because you're stomach is too fat."

I wanted to laugh when they told me this, but I did not want to encourage bad behavior. Instead I ignored it. I know I missed a teaching opportunity, but I knew I would laugh. I can just imagine them saying this to someone and embarrassing me. I'll circle back with them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment