For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Friday, July 23, 2010

Car and Doll Conversation


Watching my 3-year-old daughter play with cars is entertaining....well, at least for me it can be. Last night she had a Little People doll, and two cars. They were having a conversation. Here is what I can remember: "See this car it is carrying cabbage, rice, lentils, chicken and a monkey." She named some more food items that I can't recall, but the monkey sort of stood out. I hope she does not think we can eat a monkey. I'll just think that the monkey is the driver coming home from the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment