For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Thursday, July 22, 2010

The 3 Little Pigs


My son came over with three teddy bears and said they are the three little wolves.

I said, "You are changing the story. There was only three little pigs and one wolf."

He said, "Yes, I am changing it."

"How does it go now? Once upon a time..."

"Once upon a time there was three little wolves and three little pigs. They blew their houses down."

"Who's houses got blown down?" I asked.

"The little blue pigs houses," he said.

"Blue pigs? I thought they were pink."

"No, they were blue. It was the blue little chase (as in Chase Bank*) pigs," he answered. Then he ran off to play.
*My nephew gave him a little blue Chase piggy bank key chain.

No comments:

Post a Comment