For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Friday, July 23, 2010

The Definition of Marriage


A very proud moment and reminder that our children do hear what we tell them about the gospel. Luckily, my niece overheard this conversation to tell me about it.


My 3-year-old daughter announced she wanted to kiss and marry Sleeping Beauty (This is her favorite Disney Princess). My son told her she could not marry her because she was a girl. "Girls don't marry girls," he said, "you have to marry a boy in the Temple. The Bible says that girls can only marry boys, and The Book of Mormon says it."

No comments:

Post a Comment