For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Monday, May 31, 2010

Pronounced

I had been LDS for a short time when I was asked to teach children in CTR 5 (Choose The Right age 5). I was giving the lesson and related the story of Alma. Because I am a Latina, I said it like you would say it in Spanish.

A little girl corrected my pronunciation. I internally laughed, and thanked her for helping me. Then the girl next to her said, "She doesn't know about it because she's a convert, and she did not grow-up having primary."

No comments:

Post a Comment