For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Monday, May 31, 2010

The New Dress


I was pregnant, and because I have been having my children back-to-back, I have more maternity clothes then nursing clothes. A boy in Primary had been absent for a while. He saw me and asked me if I was wearing a new dress. I felt a compliment coming on about my dress, and was eager to hear it. I do not know of any woman who doesn't want (at least I think they would) to hear a compliment about their dress.

This is what he said after I told him it was an oldie, but I had not worn it in this ward before:

"Wow! You got fat!" Serves me right for wanting to feed my vanity. Honesty, you've gotta love it. I could not stop laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment