For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Monday, May 31, 2010

Favorite Song


The Primary Song Leader or Chorister asked the children to think of their favorite song to sing. She asked a Sunbeam for her and the little girl said, "I want to sing the song about the horses." She took some time trying to figure out what song she was trying to ask her to conduct. After a while, she simply let her know, "There are no songs about the horses." Then she asked someone else.

I still think about it and wonder what song she was wanting to sing. Maybe it was a Pioneer one, but I guess I will never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment