For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Monday, May 31, 2010

Nursery Chorister


This was my first calling. I would come into the Nursery Room at a specific time, and sing. I guess it should have been common sense to me how children at that age have little to no attention spans.

I would come in and gather them around me. We would start to sing, and when they had enough. They would get up and leave. One by one they would walk away and grab a toy. Until I would be left alone with the adults singing.

It's funny how a little child can walk away from you in mid-conversation (or song) and it is OK. If an adult does this to you, it's rude. Children really do follow the beat of their own drum.

No comments:

Post a Comment