For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Monday, May 31, 2010

The First Story-Celeste


Recently, I purchased the package of church scripture photos, and was showing them to my children. Last week I was teaching them about the Title of Liberty.

Yesterday, in Sacrament Meeting, a sister gave a talk on Captain Moroni and the Title of Liberty. Celeste was on my lap, and was excited to hear about it during the meeting. Her little face lit up. When we got home I wanted to review with them about the story of how the Title of Liberty came to be. Here is what happened:

"What is the name of the captain who tore his coat or jacket?" I asked.

My son, Vincent, was busy playing with his cars. My daughter, Celeste, excitedly replied, "Captain Hook!"

I corrected her, and the rest of the evening all we heard her say was, "Captain Moroni!" over and over again. I think she will remember now-I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment