For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Monday, May 31, 2010

Why Primary Phunnys


I got the idea for Primary Phunnys about five years ago before I had children. I enjoy journals, which by default means I like to write (but this doesn't necessarily mean I am any good at it). My first calling (that's a job, you perform for the Lord) was in the Nursery. I had just joined The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I have always loved children. I was once a child, and one day my body grew up, but my love for children, thankfully did not. I also love to laugh. This blog puts two of my loves together: laughter and children.

Yesterday, after my daughter, Celeste, said something cute. I decided to make this blog from my Primary Phunnys journal. Who knows were this blog will take me? Hopefully, this journey will lead you and I to laughter and happiness as we share our stories of childhood.
(Please feel free to add stories that are sweet, cute and fun. It doesn't all have to be funny, but it has to be about children. It can even be things you did as a child.)

No comments:

Post a Comment