For the LOVE of children.

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."-Matthew 19:14


Please feel free to share PRIMARY PHUNNYS of the children in your lives by emailing me at primaryphunnys@mail.com and I will include it in the blog.







Monday, May 31, 2010

Guess The Song


Sometimes in Primary the Chorister will have the pianist play some notes to the song they are about to sing to see if the children know it. She will pick a child with hand up to give the name or sing the first lines of the song. A Sunbeam waved her arm anxiously. She was picked, and said, "My name is Kimberly (not her real name). It's spelled K-I-M-B-E-R-L-Y." She asked her if she knew the song, and Kimberly said, "No."

No comments:

Post a Comment